Dr Martens 1460 Serena Faux Fur Lined Orleans Butterscotch Boot
FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Australia
Say hello to this winter twist on the classic Dr. Martens 8-eye boot. The Serena is extra-tough, durable and line with a soft, rich artificial white fur. Winter never saw it coming, but your neighbourhood will!
- Made with Orleans - a leather that is lightly textured and waxy soft.
- Extra tough commando tread for solid footing, the Ben sole still features iconic air-cushioning that is oil and fat resistant. Good abrasion and slip-resistant, which is perfect for Winter's frosty mornings and rainy vibes.
- This shoe is Goodyear-welted, meaning the upper and sole are sewn together in the heat-sealed z-welt stitch.
- Iconic grooved edges, visible yellow stitching and heel loop - all the Dr Martens things!
- Wipe away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry thoroughly.
- Apply Dr. Martens Wonder Balsam to bring well-worn footwear back it's best by nourishing the leather — keeping it supple, strong and smooth.
- Once dry, buff vigorously to desired shine using a clean shoe brush.
- Repeat process regularly to prolong the life of your footwear.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $99, anywhere in Australia. If you qualify for free standard shipping, you can upgrade to EXPRESS SHIPPING for $5. If your order falls under $99, our standard shipping is a flat rate of $10, express shipping is a flat rate of $15.
Postage to New Zealand is a flat rate of AUD$50, and we do not post to any other countries.
Unless requested otherwise, your parcel with require a signature on delivery. We recommend using a work or home address, where someone is available to accept the goods. If no-one is available to sign for your delivery, a card will be left advising that your parcel can be collected from the nearest collection centre. If you wish to give 'authority to leave' instead of requiring a signature, please just let us know in your order comments (Note: Shays Shoes does not take responsibility for these items if they are misplaced at delivery).
Click + Collect
We offer a collection service from our store, located in West End (Brisbane). Once your order has been received, we will notify that your item/s are ready for collection.
Pickup hours are: Monday - Wednesday: 10am - 5pm; Thursday: 10am - 6pm; Friday: 10am - 5:30pm; & Saturday 9am-3pm.
Pickup address is: 126 Boundary Street, West End, Brisbane, 4101.
ONLINE CUSTOMERS ONLY
All full priced items can be returned within 14 days from receiving the item for an exchange, credit note or refund. All sale items can be returned within 14 days from receiving the item for an exchange or credit note only.
The items have to be in their original packaging, receipt to be enclosed and must be in NEW / UNUSED condition. Upon return the item will be assessed to ensure that you qualify for the return.
Please ensure you send the items back in a sealable satchel or similar to ensure the items are secure during transit. The cost of return postage will be covered by the customer.
*PayPal Account Users: PayPal offer free returns for all account holders up to the postage value of $45. More information can be found a href="https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns." target="_blank">here.
For all eligible returns payment will be processed in the next billing cycle, refunded via the original method of payment. Please note that returns will not be accepted after the 14 day period.
What happens if I want to exchange my item?
Contact our team at email@example.com ASAP to arrange the return of the item incorrectly purchased, making sure that it is eligible with the returns policy. Please note: Free Shipping does not apply to exchanged items and a $10.00 shipping fee will be charged.
Sometimes an item is faulty from the manufacturer and for this reason we are here to help! If you suspect your item has a possible fault please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to return your items?
Please email email@example.com to organise all returns and/or inquiries. Include in the email your name, order number, best method of contact and your inquiry.